1. System Engineer (Advance Automation) -New!!
||System Engineer (Advance Automation)
- Coordinate system development task include design, integration and formal testing e.g. FAT/SAT.
- Develop and complete actions in system specification, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Generate internal documentation, such as diagrams, procedures & installation/configuration documents.
- Assist in establishing and implementing configuration management program and policies.
- Troubleshoot and debug environment and infrastructure problems found in the production and non-production environment.
- Assist in the management and support of product integration services with customers, including real-time services, on-call services and batch processing.
- Build and deploy virtualization servers for corporate and data center environments.
- Work with team members to analyze, plan and develop the run-book automation related to the software deployment processes and supporting infrastructure.
- Assist Project Manager in planning and execution of project plans at site or office.
- Liaison with all parties involved in the project including local authorities, Azbil Japan members, clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Attend site meetings and inspections, report regularly on progress and monitor schedule.
- Prepare and monitor work schedules, project costing, procurement and coordination with all parties involved to ensure work progress smoothly and completed within target time and budget.
- At least possess a Bachelor Degree, Professional Degree, Master Degree in Process Control Instruments, Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in a related field.
- Analytical, responsible and good team player.
- Willing to travel outstation.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Kemaman (Kemaman branch office)
- Taman Desa, KL (Headquarter office)
2. Service Engineer (Advanced Automation)
||Service Engineer (Advanced Automation)
- In-charge of technical/maintenance Support for shut down maintenance annually.
- To provide the technical/maintenance support in Field Instrument, control valve (FICV) and CPD.
- Preparing shut down maintenance management such as preparation of job schedule, manpower allocation and cost management.
- Prepare worksheet for project.
- Prepare job management sheet for shut down maintenance.
- Respond to customer on-call job.
- Provide training to new employee in FICV.
- At lease possess an Advance Diploma in Process Control Instruments, Electrical/Electronic or equivalent.
- At lease 2-3 years of working experience in a related field.
- Present and good team player.
- Willing to travel outstation.
||Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur
For interested candidates, please send resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to following address.
Attn: Vivian Long (Ms.)
Human Resources Department
Send by E-mail
Send by postal mail
Lot 19.07, Level 19, Tower 2, Faber Towers,
Jalan Desa Bahagia, Taman Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.