1. Project Engineer (Building Automation)
||Project Engineer (Building Automation)
- To assist the Project Team Leader / Manager to manage the project effectively.
- Responsible for reviewing contract documents including construction plans. Specifications and contracts to determine project requirements.
- Responsible for creating installation shop drawings, submittal packages and as-built drawings utilizing Autocad.
- Responsible for selecting proper control devices.
- Create Bill of Materials for the ordering required.
- Coordinates delivery of material to ensure timely arrival of goods to meet project installation schedules.
- Validates the engineered bill of material costs.
- To assist in following up the progressive payment.
- Provide assistance to Project Team Leader / Manager in generating Operation & Maintenance Manuals.
- May assist in the preparation of cost estimates and budgeting for projects.
- Reviews equipment submittals for incorporation into design.
- Provide assistance to BAS Technicians as required with field installation issues, electrical terminations and commissioning.
- Provide assistance and coordinates with installing subcontractors.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, communication with staff and providing customer feedback.
- Coordinates and communicates with Mechanical Contractors and other external projects participants to obtain equipment submittal data, respond and clarify issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or any other engineering field, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in building automation system (HVAC mechanical & controls).
- Good command of both written and spoken of Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Good command of Microsoft Office and Autocad.
- Possess strong communication skills, analytical skill, independent, self-motivated, good inter-personal skills and teamwork spirit.
- Willing to travel outstation and base at project site.
- Posses own transport.
2. Sales Engineer – Building Automation Dept
||Sales Engineer – Building Automation Dept
- Responsible for the sales of the Building Automation Systems and related products.
- Establish new market by identifying potential customer, follow up sales, planning and organizing sales activities to meet sales targets and revenues.
- Developing and maintaining long term relationship with clients, M & E consultants through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both clients and company needs.
- To prepare quotation, presentation, proposal material & sales report.
- To support the Sales Manager in sales activities.
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Marketing or any related discipline.
- Candidate with knowledge in Building Automation System are encourage to apply.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese.
- Willing to travel extensively and aggressive approach in sales.
- Possess strong communication & presentation skills, positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess own transport.
For interested candidates, please send resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to following address.
Attn: Human Resources Department
Send by E-mail
Send by postal mail
Lot 19.07, Level 19, Tower 2, Faber Towers,
Jalan Desa Bahagia, Taman Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.